If you are looking for the tutorial on how to check EPF Balance Online, then this article might help you. In fact Employees Provident Fund is contributed by employee and employer as well. The EPF balance is comprised of contribution from employer and employee along with interest accrued every year on the net amount again the government and central board decides the interest and then adds to beneficiary EPF balance.
Every approved member can get access to EPF balance from all PF regional offices that are listed on EPF India official website. You cant get link to know the EPF balance update of EPF India website but the same feature is provided by a few regional websites and it is obvious to visit the link provided on regional office website in order to know your EPF balance else you have to submit form manually at respective PF office. Initially do find the list of regional PF offices and related websites and then visit the webpage of regional office and check if it provided the service. I fit does, you are expected to follow the below elaborated steps to get your EPF balance status or related information.
- The very first act you need to do is to visit EPF Balance Official website and click on “Click here to know the balance“.
- Then choose the EPF Office and the location region where your firm is registered.
- In this step you need to enter few more details like establishment code and establishment extension code if any and the employee account number.
- After the completion of above step, you need to enter valid personal mobile number and do remember the entered mobile number should match with existing records.
- Don’t forget to check on “I Agree”, then click submit to find EPF balance.
It is possible to get EPF account balance if you had successfully entered all the above mentioned details. Seriously, neither government nor central board had imposed rules for EPF organization to provide EPF balance status and there is no certain format. Usually at the end of every financial year EPFO sends annual report to the work address so it can be manipulated on the basis of the statement. Excitingly EPF Kerala has stepped a bit forward and come up with Value Added Services online to all its beneficiaries and provides PF settlement forms at free of cost. If you are disappointed with the services provided by your state regarding EPF balance status, you can’t straight away file in any of the courts, after all this is India, one has to compromise and wait for the service, meanwhile don’t relax instead do submit form at EPF office by hand and get to know the desired information and it takes 30 working days.
If you are having any more doubts to know about checking EPF Balance Status Online, list them in comment form.